Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm still here!

It seems lately I have been neglectful of blog-land. There's been so much going on. With my new job I'm unable to access the internet much. Because I work for such a secure company it's hard to get on the internet, even at lunch, which is when I would do most of my blog reading. :-( And by the time I get home, I'm beat and have a million other things to do.

But all is well here. Lauren is doing well. Peanut is due to arrive on June 5. LW and I actually heard the heartbea0t last month. In Jan Lauren will find out what she is having, and once she does, let the shopping begin!

Kassidy is growing like a weed every day. Every time I see her she is taller. She made level 3 honor roll recently, so we are so thrilled and proud of her. She is really working hard this year.

LW is still super busy with basketball.

And me, well I'm busy holding down the fort at home, learning my new job and meeting new people. Everything is going well.

I hope each of you have a Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season. I wish each of you nothing but the best in the new year.

Until then....

3 comments:

Tooje said...

Until then.....

Glad to hear all is well! Talk to you in January! LOL

LV said...

Glad you to see you had a minute to share with us. I miss hearing from you and get concerned, but as long as all is well, that is okay. I wish you nothing but the best now and forever. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. Stay safe.

Stephanie said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing! Life sounds full and busy:) Happy New Year!