Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick Update

Things have been a little hectic around our house. Between work and everything else I haven't had time to read blogs or update my blog. I'll do a quick run down before I head to bed for the evening. It's been a log week.

- The new job is going great. I am loving it more than I dreamed possible.

- Kassidy made the travel volleyball team for Spring. We are so happy for her.

- Lauren and the baby are doing well. LW and I got to hear the heart beat on Monday and it melted our hearts.

- LW is busy with basketball as usual.

All in all we are all doing great. Just trying to stay focused.

I want to take the time to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you will be able to spend it with your family and friends. We will be having Thanksgiving breakfast with my family at our house and dinner at LW's sister's house. I can't wait to see the families and spend time with them.

Holiday Blessings!

5 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Wow! So much has happened while my computer has been out of commission. A baby in the family! How exciting! Volleyball, basketball, a new job. Tons of great things going on for you. You really sound happy. I'm so very excited for you.

Tooje said...

Does Lauren live with you guys? I can't remember. If so, what a wonderful experience to see that belly and baby grow with each passing week. Congrats to Kassidy too! Being active and part of things is so important for kids now adays. There are too many distractions otherwise. You have a wonderful holiday as well.

LV said...

I realize you have a busy life in more ways than one. However, I do tend to get concerned when you do not show up once in awhile. Staying busy is good for us. That way we do not have time dwell on what might have been. Best wishes to you and family for a great Thanksgiving. Take care.

SassyModernMom said...

So happy to hear things are going well. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and the countdown to Christmas!

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, babe!