Friday, October 7, 2011

Tastefully Simple

I've started a new part time gig to earn extra fun money.

I have decided to become a Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant! And I love it. If you've never heard of Tastefully Simple it is a home taste testing company that offers products that only need about one or two additional products mixed in. You can make drinks, soups, dips, breads, desserts and so on.

Super easy!

So if you have Facebook friend my fan page!

Or if you ever want to place an order, here is my website.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this will work out for me. So far so good.

I've closed two shows and have three in the next month! How's that for a successful start?

Have you ever tried Tastefully Simple? I'd love to know!

1 comments:

LV said...

Danica, I missed your post on leaving your job. There comes a time in all our lives we need to make changes. Trust this all works out well for you. Sorry, I have not heard of Tastefully Simple. From the samples on the website, it looks good. Wishing you nothing but the best.