Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Job

After 9+ years I have resigned my position with my company and will be moving on to a different phase in my life. I accepted a role with a local company that is very involved in our community.

I will continue to work with the IT applications that I work with currently, but I will be in more of a leadership position. I'm super excited and nervous as this all happened really fast. I had interview LAST Friday. On Sunday I was offered the job (who offers someone a job on a Sunday?). By Tuesday I was filing my resignation with my company.

My last day at work is October 20th and my first day at the new job is October 24th.

I'm really excited for this new adventure.

I will try to continue to blog but I'm sure they will be few and far between (more than they are now!). I do read your blogs even though I haven't always commented.

Looking forward to the next phase in my life!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations, Danica! I hope your new job brings you much happiness!

Tooje said...

It's always a bright moment in your life to try something DIFFERENT! I'm excited for you. I hope everything goes smoothly...from your exit at your current gig to your entry at the new one. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes!

ModernMom said...

You are on a roll girlfriend! Every time I get a chance to pop by it just seems like Happy is springing off the page! CONGRATS and best of luck:)