Monday, August 29, 2011

A very special gift.

We received many thoughtful and beautiful gifts (along with money and gift cards) for our wedding, but none stood out, or made me tear up, as much as the gift from a fellow blogger, LaVoice.

I think it was about a week or so before the wedding when a little box showed up on my doorstep. Inside of that box was a beautiful picture frame in the colors of my livingroom. As soon as I opened it I knew right away which picture I was going to put in it. I just didn't have the picture printed yet.

Finally this past week I got around to ordering my wedding (ahem and engagement) pictures. There proudly displayed on the table behind our couch amoung my other treasured photos is this:





I'll forever be grateful for the friendship I have found with LaVoice. Just knowing her makes me want to be a better person. And of course her niece is pretty awesome as well. :-)

Thank you LaVoice! You'll never know how much your gift means to me. I will treasure it always.

5 comments:

LV said...

Danica, you are most welcome. If I can bring a tiny bit of happiness into your life, that brings me great pleasure. You have a nice selection of frames. Noticed each one is a different color and style. Noticed you changed your photo and profile. I like it. You like snowy days? I like a fireplace.

Julie said...

Omigosh, you know that's my favorite picture EVER. Love how Jeffrey took it! So beautiful in that frame....

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

That's a lovely photo. I never thought I would actually become friends with people via the blogosphere, but it happened.

ModernMom said...

Oh how sweet! I also have to say I adore your new profile picture:)

Tooje said...

Finding friendships in blogland is a wonderful feeling. It's truly built on a personal connection which makes it real, and true. At least I think so. :) I want to see that photo BIG. It looks really cool!