Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday LaVoice!

I want to send out a special birthday wish to my blogging buddy LaVoice. She has been such a wonderful lady to get to know. If you want to stop by and send your wishes I know she'd be so happy.

LaVoice has been like a grandmother to me. I never really got to know my grandparents so it's been such a lovely treat getting to know her through her blog. And as soon as my wedding/engagement picture arrive(ordered them yesterday), I will show you the lovely picture frame she gave us as a wedding present. It goes so wonderfully with our living room.

Happy Birthday dear LaVoice! May you have many more years filled with love and sunshine! You deserve only the best!

2 comments:

LV said...

Danica, you really know how to touch an old lady's heart. That is so sweet of you. I have had a great birthday and will not celebrate with my family until Saturday due to their work schedules. I am honored and so pleased that you did this just for me. You know I always have your best interest at heart. Thank you.

Julie said...

Happy birthday, LV! I left you a comment on your blog but wanted to say so here too! :)