Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My first married post!

I am officialy Mrs. LW. Life is perfect.

The wedding was amazing. There were tears shed, memories made and in the end, a family was joined together as one. It was a perfect day; minus the thunderstorm of course.

All day it rained. And when I say rain, there was more rain than the entire state of Rhode Island. That rain was accompanied by thunder and lightening....insert....there goes the outdoor wedding and outdoor pictures. But a mere forty minutes before I was due to walk down the aisle, the clouds parted ways and the sun came out. Fortunately we were able to have some professional pictures taken outside (I had a back up plan for inside a hotel, so I know we got some great shots!) and I was able to have the outdoor wedding I had spent a year dreaming about.

I cried when I listened to LW read his vows and I cried when I read mine. It was emotional, and beautiful and everything I wanted it to be. It was perfect.

I do not have the professional pictures just yet but I'll leave you below with some pictures that friends had taken of us.

Thank you for all of your kind words over the last year. It's been such an amazing journey. I can't believe the planning phase is over and that we are now able to build a strong foundation of marriage and show the girls what it truly means to be a family. I look forward to growing old with LW and watching our daughters become mothers some day. My life really feels like it is just beginning. And I cannot wait!



7 comments:

Allison said...

So very, very happy for you, Danica!

I have to admit that I was a little confused when you were talking about rain because I knew I'd seen some pictures of your outdoor wedding! lol

I'm glad everything went well and that you're ready to enter marriage and life as a family. Congratulations again!

Liz said...

Yippee! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your wedding. It was beautiful and the party afterwards wasn't so bad either!! :) Congratulations once again!

LV said...

So happy to hear from you and that you survived everything. Danica, you are such a pretty lady and always looks so cute in any photo. It would have been terrible if it had rained on something as special as this was to you. May everyone work together to makes this a forever marriage. Trend lightly with the girls.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Congratulations, Danica! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Julie said...

Can't wait to see Jeffrey's pics!!!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm so happy and excited for you! The journey begins! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures. You all looked wonderful.

gayle said...

I'm just getting back to catching up! Congrats! Can't wait to see more!