Monday, May 16, 2011

33 Days

I have that many days until I walk down the aisle to say "I Do". My coworkers have encouraged me to write the number of days 'left' on the whiteboard in my office. And every morning a coworker comes to my desk to see how many days I have left. God love her.

We are pretty much set. Just tying up some loose ends and making final payments.

What I can't wait for the most is the time I will have with my Dad and alone with LW. I'm looking forward to the honeymoon and I'm looking forward to having my Dad here with me and my brother. My brother or his children haven't seen my Dad since 2006. Looking forward to some family time.

I actually have June 16th through July 5th off from work. :-) Jealous? :-) That's the longest I've taken off of work, without counting surgery, because we all know that having surgery to get out of work is NO fun.

But who's counting, right?

3 comments:

Dee said...

I'm getting so excited for you girl! I can't wait to see all the pics! Enjoy your time off, and your time with your family! Hugs!

LV said...

Since time is running out, you better do like LW and the fellows. Get our and get with it. You know I am always concerned about you. Just want things to work out for you.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm so excited for you. This is going to be a very special memory for you. I'm glad that you'll be spending time with your dad. Will he be walking you down the aisle?