Monday, April 18, 2011

Two Month Mark

Folks we are officially two months away from me getting married. :-) It's amazingly scary! There is so much excitement and love this time around. The girls are happy, I'm happy, LW is happy....we are all just anxious for the day to arrive. And for the first time...I'm really nervous.

I wrapped up some last minute decisions last night and I couldn't be more thrilled. The lollipops for the favors/place cards have been ordered and the hotel for the night before and the night of the wedding has been booked.

And in big news...the invites hit the mail box Friday afternoon!!! Many of our friends have already received their invites. We must have super quick mail delivery in Ohio! I'll try to capture a good picture of our invites to share with everyone. My friend Julie M made them and she did an AMAZING job. I couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out. I'm receiving countless comments on them.

There is only one last detail to wrap up and that is....my wedding ring. I can't find anything at all. Truth be told though, I haven't looked in over a month. I do plan on getting back to the store in the next couple of weeks though. It's time I made a decision. :-)

Dress alterations should begin shortly....and then all will be well.

It's coming...faster than I could have ever imagined and I just.can't.wait.

5 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Thank you Danica, for stopping by and comment on the quilt. I can not believe you are so close....it has really gone by fast!!! I know you are so excited.

Tatum @ Many Moments Of Me said...

Danica it is so fun to read your posts. Your giddiness is adorable. I am so excited for you, I can just feel the joy you feel in your words lol.

Have a great day!

LV said...

Almost missed this update. After all this time, you should be ready for this big event. No need to be nervous. I trust everything works out the way you want it. Take care.

Sandra said...

What an exciting time! Despite what people say, my wedding day was fun and not stressful at all.
Have you considered having your wedding ring made? Just a thought!
Congrats on all your happiness and upcoming nuptials.

gayle said...

You must be going crazy with excitement!!