Monday, April 4, 2011

Matron of Honor

I finally have a picture of my Matron of Honor's dress. It's such a beautiful shade of pink and will look totally amazing on her.

I can't wait to see all four of us together with our bright, fun colors.



On a side note, our wedding invites have arrived so I spent some time this weekend working on them. In a couple of weeks they will be going out in the mail. It's hard to believe that as of today I am 11 weeks away from being Mrs. LW.

The last major item to purchase is my wedding ring. I just can't decide what I want. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to find something!

4 comments:

LV said...

Sorry I have not been able to visit for a day. I have been without power. I love hearing from you and how the big day is progressing. That little dress is beautiful. Take care and wish you nothing but the best.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

That's a beautiful dress! All of the colors will blend so nicely.

Do you have a ring that belonged to your mom? You can look in to having a ring designed that will have some of the stones from her ring. That way, you will always be able to carrying her in your heart as you begin your new life together with LW. I'm so excited! I wish I lived close by!

ModernMom said...

Oh I love this one too! Your wedding is going to be picture perfect!

gayle said...

That's a beautiful dress! Can't wait to see all the pictures!