Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Candy, glorious candy!

These little beauties, all 140 of them, arrived on my door step on Friday:



Can you just say, heaven?

I've honestly never tried one before, but I can't wait to sink my little chompers into one. However, these little bad boys are for the wedding.

I will be trying to replicate this:



I can't wait to share with you how they turn out. I am slowly starting to get them put together. At first I was going to have a kind of lime green bow, but now I am changing my mind and leaning more towards the pink. Since our invites are pink and orange.

Stay tuned on how they turn out. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Allison said...

So cute!!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Are they the place settings? Wow! I can't believe how fast time is going by! That is going to be really cute!

Ladybird said...

Love these! They are so cute and fun.

gayle said...

Love them!!