Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tuxedos

Over the weekend I finally convinced LW that he needed to go pick out his tux. He has been stalling for quite some time. Not sure what his delay was other than...."well what happens if I lose weight". People...he's skinny to begin with. He doesn't need to lose weight. But he has this freakish feeling that he may drop another 10/15 pounds before the wedding. I calmly told him...if that happens, we'll go back in and have you measured. No big deal.

With that said we were on our way.

He struggled with what to get. Two buttons? Three bottoms? BLAH BLAH BLAH So many choices! He appeared to be overwhelemed.

Finally he settled on this tux....with a cream shirt.



However when it came to picking out the vest and tie (no bow tie) colors, I got free regin. He seems a little disappointed in my color choices, but hey...it's a bright, fun wedding!

LW will be wearing this color vest and tie to match my dress:



The best man will be wearing this color vest and tie to match the matron of honor's dress:



I wanted my dad to match Lauren's dress (purple) but I couldn't find a different patterned vest and tie. I wanted all of them to be in a different vest and tie. In order to do that, I had to put my dad in a vest and tie that matched the color of Kassidy's dress:



It's hard to tell from the pictures, but all three vests have a different pattern. The fabric is the same exact match to the bridal store where I purchased my dress. Apparently they are 'linked in' together.

I'm so excited to see how it all turns out.

It finally feels like everything is pulling together nicely. And for that I couldn't be happier!

Next up..... booking the limo!

5 comments:

Dee said...

I love the colors!!

LV said...

Since each one has a different color, you want have any trouble keeping them in line. I like the tux style you chose. You will just have make sure LW does not eat too much between now and June.. I hope and pray all this goes like you want it to. Glad to see you come by for a visit. Wonder what that wild Julie is doing.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

The color scheme is really turning out beautiful. I also like the tux that LW chose. He's going to look fantastic in it.

gayle said...

I love the colors of the vest!! Can't wait to see everyone all together!!

ggoodrich said...

Your available vest colors are perfect for black men tuxedos, especially the purple one. I love it!