Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ceremony and Reception Site

I finally have pictures of the location of our ceremony and wedding site. A couple of weeks back we met with the event planner and while we were there I was able to snap some pictures.

The first picture is of our ceremony site. Pending any rain, we will be married outside. On either side of the cement aisle will be beautiful white chairs. In the center of the arbor will be a small round table drapped in orange fabric with a large spray of tropical flowers. We'll also have our sand ceremony kit at the alter as well. The steel drum will be playing off to the side (not part of the picture) and of course the trees will be in full bloom.



For the reception we will have white chairs with white table clothes (as shown) but we'll have colored napkins (lime green, pink, orange and purple) and the centerpieces for the table will be tropical flowers. The far left corner will be the cake which will sit on a round table with an orange overlay. To the center is the dance floor and to the right will be the DJ. The bar is off to the left behind me when I took the picture as well is the entrance.



So far it's all coming together nicely. This weekend LW is picking out his tux so I can't wait to share that with you.

It's funny how my blog is turning out to be all about the wedding. After the wedding, I wonder what I will blog about!?!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see it!!!!

LV said...

I truly hope all your dreams come true. It sounds like a nice way to have a wedding. You have other things to blog about, you just choose to not share them. I read about the Gummy Bears.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

It's such a gorgeous place, Danica. I can just imagine what it's going to look like with the tropical flowers and all of the beautiful colors splashing around. I'm so excited for you!!

Tatum @ Many Moments Of Me said...

Very nice Danica! Boy are you into details, and it paints a nice vivid picture. I'm so excited for you.

Have a great day.

gayle said...

Everything is going to be so beautiful! I can't wait to see the final pictures!!

ModernMom said...

Oh it looks like you have the perfect spot for the ceremony and reception!! Fingers crossed for perfect weather:)