Monday, February 14, 2011

Wedding Fun

My dress finally arrived about two weeks ago. I can't believe it took me this long to post about it!

As you'll be able to tell, I love orange. Since this was my third wedding (don't judge please - my first husband and I had a great relationship just a bad marriage - we were together 11 years and my second husband, well let's just say we never made it to the third year of marriage and if I ever see him while I'm in my car, I'll run his hiney over!) I wanted something less traditional and more fun.

As you can see by all of the orange in the dress and the shoes I have accomplished just that.





I just hope it looks as fabulous on me as it does on the hanger.

Kassidy's dress also came in. I'm not thrilled with the dress at all. The color I love, the style I hate. But I left it up to her since ultimately she is the one wearing the dress. She will look beautiful in it regardless.



Lauren's dress isn't due in until the middle of April. GASP Apparently the style she choose is super popular. I even ordered her dress the week before I ordered Kassidy's. Kassidy's dress came in in one week exactly! But Lauren's shoes are in. I love the color and I truly hope she can wear these shoes! The heel is super high.



I need to have my MOH send me a picture of her dress. I'd like to show everyone her color. Stay tuned!

I hope all of the colors look fabulous together. I know it's probably a bit much for some people but being that I wanted a non-traditional wedding, I don't mind. My goal for our wedding is to make it as fun and light as possible. I want to share our day with those we love the most and those that mean so much to us. Being with our girls is the best gift of all.

Things are finally starting to come together.

We've changed our honeymoon from St. Lucia to Antigua. I can't wait! I just put the deposit down last week. We'll be staying at the Sandals resort on Antigua.

AHHHHHH doesn't it look relaxing??

8 comments:

Liz said...

The shoes and dress are so "you"!! love them!!

Coloradolady said...

I love seeing all of these details! It is going to be a wonderful day for sure!!

LV said...

So happy when I see you have posted. I tend to get concerned when you are gone awhile. Sounds like I am trying to be a mother hen, but not the case. Just care and interested in what is on going in your life. The old saying is third time is charm. I do trust this will be the best time of your marriages. All the pretty colors and dresses are nice, but it is what is in the heart that counts. It will all come together beautifully. Take care.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I love the dress. I love the colors that will splash throughout your special day. It's got to be exactly the way you want it to be.

The honeymoon sounds wonderful!

Dee said...

I love the dress and shoes! That color is gorgeous!!

ModernMom said...

OH MY GOSH! How stunning. I can just see it now:) It is going to be stunning. Love your dress! So so excited for you...and Sandals for the honeymoon? Love. We did Sandals Bahamas for our Honeymoon (forever ago) and now no other vacation compares! How many days? Can you start the count down yet?

Julie said...

I can't wait to see it. I plan to be dancing at your wedding in some brightly colored dress myself! :)

And checking out the venue closely....just in case. :)

gayle said...

I am so far behind...just seeing this now!! I love the colors you have picked out!! Everything looks beautiful!