Friday, February 4, 2011

Kassidy's Dress

I can't believe I haven't gotten around to posting Kassidy's dress for the wedding yet. Infact I'm such a slacker because the dress has already arrived!!! 11 weeks early!

I am really struggling with the dress choice that Kassidy picked. It's not my favorite but I really wanted her to love it since she's the one who has to wear it. Personally I wanted her in something a little more 'kid' like, but who am I kidding? She's almost 12 and acts like a 20 year old.

The dress she choose will be amazing on her though, as I don't think there is anything that child couldn't pull off with her slim figure.

Below is her dress....however her color is BRIGHT lime green.



This wedding is going to happen! I'm a little more than four months out...holy moly!

I still have

SO

MUCH

TO

DO!

I feel like I haven't had time to really sit and focus on the wedding since I've really been swamped at work. The time I have had to plan has been restricted but now that my project is 'live' at work, I'm hoping I can sit back and get things rolling. I do plan on ordering LW's ring today at lunch though.

I can't wait to share that with everyone as well. He's made a fine choice. Now if only we could find a ring for me! I'm very indecisive about what I want.

Guess I better get to cracking!

6 comments:

Allison said...

It's such a cute dress! I totally know what you're saying about it being pretty grown up. I'll bet the lime green will make it a little younger feeling than bright red with bright red lipstick, though :) I'm sure she'll be beautiful in it!

LV said...

It is a very pretty dress. It may not be your typical 12 year old style, but as you say, she will look great in it. Everyone is going to have their eye on you anyway. I am glad you posted today. I tend to get concerned when we do no hear from you. You have plenty of time to get things worked out. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Tooje said...

It's going to be hard to wait and see pictures of the girls in their dresses! And of course you in yours. :) It'll all come together just as it should. Good luck!

gayle said...

The dress is very pretty and she will look beautiful in it!

Dee said...

The dress is cute!! Can't wait to "see" you in yours! So excited for you honey!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

It is very pretty. I think the color will tone it down from being a bit too mature. Does she tend to fill it out a bit or not. That will also make a difference in how it's worn.

I'm so excited for you Danica. You deserve so much happiness!!