Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lauren's Dress

First of all, thank you to everyone for your encouraging and kind words on my last post. I'm so blessed that my readers care enough to 'help' me through some of my most difficult moments. So thank you again! I appreciated it more than you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On to more positive things......

Lauren and I went out dress shopping last Saturday and I have to say, she picked such a beautiful dress. She will make an amazingly, beautiful bridesmaid.

Here is her dress, however she'll be wearing a very bright purple color.



We had a great time giggling, shopping, and having lunch together. It was nice that we got to spend alone time together and really bond and talk about life, school, work, dad, family, us, me.....everything.

I haven't known her as long as I have known Kassidy, because Lauren lived with her Mom in Arizona, so quite honestly, we've only been around each other since March. We've had our struggles, but in the end they have made us stronger and more appreciative of each other.

Friday I'll be taking Miss Kassidy in to purchase her dress, so stay tuned for what her dress looks like. She has two to choose from, so I'm curious to see what she decides on. :-)

3 comments:

LV said...

This dress will look so nice in purple. I like it better than red. One on one time is important with most anyone. Especially, when it comes to a young lady that will be your stepdaughter. You know how I feel about you and your welfare. May all this turn out to be the best thing that has happened to you.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

What a gorgeous dress! Lauren is going to be a beautiful bridesmaid.

gayle said...

Lauren's dress is so pretty! I'm glad you could spend alone time with her.