Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hanging in There

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Lots of things have been going on that have prevented me from being able to post and/or read blogs.

- I'm stuck in a conference room at work with about 9 people so I have no Internet time unless I try to get on at lunch (which I'm doing now).

- Kassidy started volleyball so our Saturday mornings have been hectic (that's a lot of the time when I would try to read blogs if I couldn't get to them during the week).

- Our laptop at home is acting weird, thus we can't connect to the Internet. Supposidly I need to reinstall IE and I just haven't had the time.

- We've all been sick. All four of us are fighting a cold. Lauren is better finally though.

But all is well.

Lauren starts college tomorrow! YAY She seems really excited about it. As far as I know Dad and her got everything set yesterday.

Kassidy is fantastic. Her volleyball team is 1-1.

LW is great. He's been really busy officiating volleyball and taking Kassidy to her volleyball practices (we all go to the games!).

I'm doing good. Work is kicking my tail. I need to take some vacation days before the year ends so I'm looking forward to some time off alone. I need I recoup day.

Hope all is well!

7 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Whew! So much going on but it sounds like all good! Try another browser like Google Chrome on your laptop and see if that works. Oh, that's right, you can't get internet at home.

Will you be doing another Halloween party this year for Kassidy?

Hope you're all feeling better soon!

ModernMom said...

So glad to hear from you and that you are doing well! I've been missing updates from the Happy Girl:) Colds are kicking our family's butt too. Wishing us all good health!

Colleen said...

Hope you guys start feeling better! Sounds like things are a little crazy in your house! :)

LV said...

Thank goodness you are partially back. You just have too much going in your life at one time. I have missed you and been thinking of you. I am doing okay. Not seeing too well right now as had my eyes dilated. Take care my friend and may each day bring joy.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

I know, it's hard to keep up, huh? Glad to hear all is well! XOXO

Fragrant Liar said...

Good to know you are doing well and just have lots going on. Get well soon, and hang in there!

omodunni said...

Seems you slowed down on blogging as soon as you got engaged :-/