Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pictures

I've been so behind. Perhaps it's summer....perhaps it's that I now have a teenager and a pre-teen living in my house...of which I am FINALLY use to. Every day is a different, challenging day, but I'm no longer having crying, stressful fits. I'm learning to let go of the things I can't control.

To say our summer has been busy is an understatement. We've been doing so much it's hard to remember exactly what day of what month it is!

For the 4th of July we went with one of my BFF's to her parents house in DC for the holiday. It was fantastic. I felt like I was with my family and I honestly, with all my heart, adore my BFF and her family. Crystal and I met online a couple of years ago or so but didn't really get to know each other until probably last year. As she said the other day "you're my thick". And she means it. And I have to say, there is only one other person in this entire world who knows me as well as Crystal does. She's been my rock, my best friend and someone I adore with all of my heart. She is my "thick".

So here we are with her family for the holiday weekend.

Crystal is in the middle with her dad and mom to her right and her daughter and her sister to her left.



Of course LW and I are here with Kassidy. I think I'm trying to pull off a sexy pose here!





Crystal and her daughter Chaya and her husband Darren.





Crystal with her dad and husband.





Me and Crystal....aw





Of course no trip is complete to Washington without going to DC!












Also this summer we had Lauren's graduation party in Ohio. We picked a super hot day to have an outdoor party, but it was fun and the kids all seemed to really enjoy themselves.
Here is LW with his two sisters, his mother and Lauren.
Like father like daughter!

The two most beautiful step daughters a girl could ask for.

Thus far it's been a great summer.
Come back soon and I'll have pictures posted from my last adventure! And let me tell you....it's worth diving in to!





15 comments:

Tooje said...

It looks like a great summer in photos. :) I love all the summery colors in clothes, too. And I have to say I like your friend's and her family's matching Old Navy shirts. There's just something fun about matching for a party.

Keep staying busy - it's what we like to call LIFE!

LV said...

Happy Girl, my greatest wish for you is to be as happy the rest of your life as you were on this trip.

Dee said...

Y'all make such a pretty family! You look so happy girl! Yay for you!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Love all the pictures and of course, hearing about the adventures as well. LW looks so much like his mom!(Does he hear that often?) You are right - such beautiful step daughters. You are so very blessed!

偉林少菁林誠 said...

期待新的內容 感謝你.................................[/url]...............

Fragrant Liar said...

Hey, I second what your last commenter said!

And, those are great pics. You have a beautiful family. DC is always a great place to visit.

gayle said...

I love looking at pictures of familys!! I feel like we get to know each other more!! Beautiful!!

ModernMom said...

Oh it looks like a great trip! Did you have perfect weather or what! Love the clothes your girls are wearing in the last shot!

Colleen said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! :) I know you and Crystal are both so lucky to have each other... you are great friends to me too! :)

陳梁雅雯宗翰 said...

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Busy, busy! That's the sign of a great summer. Enjoy every second--it goes by too fast!

文王廷 said...

No one knows the weight of anothers burden. ............................................................

偉曹琬 said...

Judge not a book by its cover.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

凱v胡倫 said...

謝謝大大分享!!經典!~(。・ω・)............................................................

麗王王珠 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。............................................................