Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Google Wednesday

So last week got away from me, therefore there was no Google Wednesday! So sorry to disappoint.



I didn't forget as much as I just got busy and haven't had the time these days. I've been busy balancing my new home life and working on a very large project at work.

But have no fear....I'm back this week!

This week I decided to Google.....



Lately I've been focusing on wedding cake designs. Since we're getting married in the month of June I figured we needed to get started on planning and booking places as the summer tends to fill up fast. I have an idea on the kind of cake I would like: four tier, round, purple, lime green, hot pink and bright orange ribbon at the base of each tier, and possibly some kind of design on the cake. I also would like a silver "W" for the top of the cake. The cake will sit on a bright orange table cloth with nothing else. Very basic. Clean.

At the end of July we actually meet with a baker to start taste testing our cake. I can't wait. I love that part of wedding planning! Nothing better than yummie cake.



I'm not sure what it is about wedding cake, but I could care less what kind of food we serve just so long as the wedding cake tastes amazing! There's something so deliriously tasty about wedding cake.

I can't wait to dive right on in.

8 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

The cake tasting part sounds like the best to me too. Have you decided on the colors of the wedding? I'm so excited for you!

芳容222許林堅林芳容儀 said...

時間可證明一切~你的BLOG是我覺得不賴的..................................................................

Sue said...

Ooh, what bakers are you looking at???

Tooje said...

I barely got a piece of my cake. I was eating it right before we shut down the party, and there were only five slices left! I was proud that we had ordered JUST enough. I wouldn't want it getting wasted. :)

It will be so fun watching you go through all the wedding planning. I'll relive mine vicariously through yours. Happy Wednesday!

LV said...

When all this takes place, I am sure cake will not be the prime thought on your mind that day. I am always pleased when you take time to pay me a visit.

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

上班很累,摸個魚輕輕鬆鬆的逛部落............................................................

嘉剛青卉 said...

欣賞你的作品是我最近生活的動力~Go..................................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................