Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation - Senior Pictures

Back in May we traveled to Surprise, Arizona to watch Lauren graduate from the Willow Canyon High School.



I've already blogged about it so I won't bore you with the details....I'll just share the pictures from her graduation with you. She was so beautiful and we couldn't be more proud of her.

Here Lauren is with her boyfriend Craig.



Here is Lauren with her little sister Kassidy.



Here is Lauren with her Mom and Dad (LW).



Here is Lauren with me, Kassidy and Dad. It was a windy day thus the reason for my messed up hair!



And here are a few of our favorite senior pictures she had taken while we were there. These are unedited as the studio does not put the edited, touched up, pictures on the CD. I need to figure out how to do that on my own! I need the right software for that.








I could devote a rather large post to her senior pictures because I honestly loved them all. I'll post some more a little later on, as I love sharing!

Enjoy.

7 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! I liked all of the pictures!

Congrats to Lauren! Is she there with you?

Danica said...

@CCD - yup she's home with us. She's currently on vacation with some friends right now, but she's all moved in and ready to start college in the fall. :-)

Colleen said...

She's so pretty!!! :)

gayle said...

The pictures are all very pretty!! Everyone looks so happy!!

LV said...

A nice tribute to Lauren. I wish her and the rest of you the very best in the future.

ModernMom said...

What amazing pictures! She really does take a great shot:) Loved that you shared these with us!

Tooj said...

Oh my....these pictures are fantastic. Seriously fantastic. I'm loving the attitude poses. :)