Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Two Years

On Mother’s Day LW and I will be together two years.

It’s hard to believe it’s been two years…..because honestly I feel like I have known him forever. He’s my best friend. When I look at him I can’t imagine life without him. He’s everything I have ever wanted in a man.

He’s a great father.

He’s a good friend.

He’s giving.

He’s shy when he wants to be.

He’s outgoing.

He’s educated.

He’s attractive.

He’s funny.

He’s supportive.

He’s successful at his job.

It’s amazing how much two years has changed us. We went from dating, to living together, to being a family. I do not need a wedding ring to know that we are family. I love those girls like they are my own. I love LW like a wife would love her husband.

I never thought it would be possible to love him any more than what I already do. At night I’ll sit on the couch next to him, and not want to be anywhere else. No one understands me like he does. No one tolerates me like he does. And no one could love me as much as he does.

To celebrate (we had to celebrate early because we have Kassidy next weekend and of course it’s Mother’s Day) our two years together he took me to dinner at P.F. Chang’s and then we went to the Funny Bone and watched a crazy comedian hypnotize people. It was a fabulous evening.

I look forward to many more years with LW. I know I have found my Mr. Right. I feel it in my heart.

6 comments:

Simi said...

I can VERY much relate to the feeling of it feels longer then it's been, in a good way! :)

I'm incredibly happy for you both!

Liz said...

I'm so thrilled for the both of you that you found one another. You're both amazing people and I'm glad I can call you my friends! :)

Glad you got to have date night!

Julie said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Isn't it the most unbelievable feeling to know that you have your Mr. Right?

Enjoy your celebration and then your Sunday as a mommy on Mother's day.

Julie said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more happy years together! :)

gayle said...

That is so wonderful!! Love is a powerful thing!! Congrats to you both!!