Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick Update

I started back to work today. I'm on my lunch break, but I really should be reading emails. I have so many work emails to respond to!!!! But all is well and I was warmly accepted back in the office. I've had gaggles of people all day welcoming me back. It feels good to be missed. :-)

My dad is coming home! He will be home for 5 weeks...count that...5 weeks! My brother and I pitched in together and got my Dad a plane ticket. He was so excited he could hardly contain himself. I'm thrilled that I can afford to fly him home. It means the world to me to have him here.

That's all I have for now. I will be writing a very deep, personal post this week called "Welcome Back" and no that's not back to work...it's about being back in the game of life. I can't wait to share it with all of you.

Until then...Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Homesick Cajun said...

It's really nice when you feel missed! That's so great that you're Dad is coming for a visit! I hope you all have a wonderful time boo!

I can't wait to read your "Welcome Back" entry! I know what you mean about getting back into the game!! Totally understand! Good for you!

Have a great day boo!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Yay for you being back to work. Boo on the emails though. Nothing like a lot of catching up to do.

That's exciting that your dad will be coming in for a visit.

Liz said...

Yay! I'm excited for you that you and your brother are flying your dad here! And it sounds like you totally made his year :)

Glad today's going ok. Happy to have you back :)

Allison said...

So happy it worked out to be able to fly your dad home! I'm sure it will make all of you happier :)

Hope you're having a good day. It feels so good to know you were missed!!

LV said...

Thank goodness something is working out good for you. I am so glad to learn your dad is coming and trust all goes well.

Simi said...

Those are BOTH great updates!!! :) Doing a lil happy dance for YOU!

blueviolet said...

I'm glad your dad is coming home!! You're going to have the best time!!!