Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy

Not much time to post or read blogs this week. I promise to catch up next week after Lauren has gone home.

I must say Lauren is the most spirited, fun loving teenager I have ever met. We hugged the second we saw each and at that moment I knew I could love her forever. She's won me over in a big way.

I'll post all kinds of pictures next week. We had family pictures yesterday. I'm sure they are going to be amazing!! I can't wait to see them and share them.

In the mean time...have a great week and I'll be back shortly.

5 comments:

Homesick Cajun said...

I'm so glad that it's going so well!! Have a great week boo!

LV said...

You need some personal time. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Yes!!! She's there! I'm so excited that I can't wait to hear all about her visit. I know she adores you. You are one blessed momma.

gayle said...

Glad you will be having a good time!! I am so behind!!

Colleen said...

Can't wait to hear all about the visit and to see the pictures! I knew she'd love you! :)