Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bra-less

I was in a rush yesterday when I got home from work. I had a hair appointment to get to but first I wanted to get some things done at home and change into something comfy since my appointment would be about two hours (cut and weave color).

When I'm finished with some things, I go upstairs, change my clothes and run out the door to the car.

I was half way to the hair salon when I felt a little 'jiggly'. Crap. I took my bra off!!! OMG! I kept thinking I should turn around but then I would be late, and I'm the type of person that hates to be late.

So I said screw it...and went bra less!!!

I think it happened because for 6 weeks I rarely wore a bra! Why? I'm home. No one is coming over. I would be resting all day. So there WAS no need to hoyst those bad boys up.

Thankfully I had on a big zip up sweatshirt and my stylist never knew the difference.

Until....I told her! Can you say BIG MOUTH!

And then we laughed so hard and somewhere in that laughing she knicked my ear with the shears. Not cool.

I bled everywhere! HA But we kept right on laughing.

9 comments:

Homesick Cajun said...

Lmao...welcome to the world of menopause!! You'll notice that you're much more forgetful lol!

My hubby's ex father in law was down her visitng his daughter (hubby's ex) and his son. He invited hubby to go golfing with him and his son.

They were out on the course, playing golf when the ex father in law took his dentures out and put them in something on the golf cart.

Lmao...they left. The Dad took all of his kids and grandkids out to dinner. When he got his food he realized that he'd left his dentures on the golf cart!! Lmao...that's just old age right there!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

You just can't trust a hairdresser to keep secrets! LOL

Hope your ear is better and that she gave you a knicked ear discount.

LV said...

I am glad you are feeling like acting like a nut.

jannypie said...

You crack me up- freeboobing it is where it's at!

gayle said...

That's so funny!! sounds so much like something I wold do!

Fragrant Liar said...

So, let me get this straight. You essentially paid your hairdresser to cut your ear and you laughed about it?

:))

I'm laughing too.

Fragrant Liar said...

P.S. Sometimes the girls just gotta swing free!

香蕉哥哥 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colleen said...

That's some funny stuff! And I love that you told... that's the best part! :)