Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Something that makes me happy!

Since I've been home recovering I've been addicted to my heating pad. At first I used it alot because my back hurt. My incision hurt like crazy so I was walking all slumped over. But now I just use it to warm me up when I don't have a hot flash coming on....because it is still WINTER and it's still pretty cold in Ohio.

But one day I got up from my seat, only to return to this:


My little Boo Boo (Boots), sneaking some warmth from the heating pad. In all of the years that I have used a heating pad, I have never seen him sneak up against it. I thought for sure he would think it's the worst thing in the world and be afraid of it. Well wouldn't you know, now that he knows what it is, if I even get up for a second and he's awake, he makes a bee-line for it.

That makes me smile.

5 comments:

LV said...

I am like your kitty, I will do anything to keep warm. Wish I was not so cold nature d.

Homesick Cajun said...

My pugs are just like your kitty! Everytime I get up they jump on it and then I have to fight them for it damn it!

Liz said...

Too cute!

Emily said...

Awwwww so cute! Audi (Boots' twin sister) does the same thing!

gayle said...

I know what you mean about the heating pad!! They are wonderful!! Cute that your kitty likes yours!