Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy

Awwwww my fellow Nestie, friend and blogger Jill at Happy Hopefuls nominated me for a Happy 101 award. AH I love it. Thanks Jill!!!!



How does this work?

1. Copy and paste the award OR save and attached the award to your blog

2. Link to the person who sent it to you

3. List 10 things that make you happy

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers, visit their blog, and let them know.

10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Texts, emails and FB messages from my friends during the day while I have been off from work. They have no idea how much I need that communication!

2. My cats because they have been so snuggly while I've been home.

3. My heating pad

4. Watching LW and Kassidy tickle each other and chase each other around the house to do so.

5. Mexican food

6. Crafting with Kassidy

7. Chocolate milk shakes

8. Reading a good book when it's snowy and cold out.

9. The thought of working out as soon as my doctor releases me.

10. Reading and re-reading the Valentine's Day card that LW gave me. He's so not a mushy man, but those words on that card mean everything to me.

And, now for the nominees:


1. Liz, at Martelle-isms, for always crafting the perfect card and for always making me smile! I have been the receipient of several of her cards and crafts. AMAZING! And so thoughtful!!!

2. Julie, at 47 and Starting Over, for always making me laugh until I have peed my pants. Seriously the funniest person I know! And the one who will always have my back in a bar fight.

3. Simone, at Chocolate Covered Daydreams, for reminding me to stay grounded. Simone is so thoughtful and inspiring.

4. Linda, at Linda Lou, Live from Las Vegas, for making me laugh every single day. And for always reminding me why I love and miss the desert!

5. Crystal, at SimplyCDD, for becoming one of my dearest and bestest friends ever. She makes me laugh endlessly!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks, darlin! I'm honored! And yes I will always have your back!

LV said...

You deserve any award you get. Best wishes.

Colleen said...

You definitely deserve it! :)

ModernMom said...

You so deserve this! Oh I have to giggle that I toh heart my heating pad right now:)

gayle said...

Congrats on the award!!