Monday, February 22, 2010

Boots

This is a picture of my oldest cat Boots.

If you click on the picture you will see his tiny pink tongue sticking out trying to lick the snow. I had opened the back door so he could stick his little nose out. He loves being outside even though we don't let him out, he loves the fresh air through the screen, but with winter it's hard to get the cats fresh air so sometimes in the winter, for just a few seconds I will open the door for them. It makes the cats so happy!

It's funny how a little furry creature can make a down day better.

3 comments:

ModernMom said...

Now that I have a kitty of my own I get how they can really brighten up a dark day!! Boots is a sweetie!

LV said...

You have a cute little kitty. I never wanted one, but we always had a dog. But never again, after the last loss.

Homesick Cajun said...

Hey boo! I have an award for you in my blog if you'd like to come and pick it up!