Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Job Update

I realize I never posted the decision I made on the jobs that were presented to me. Honestly that’s because I was a slacker and didn’t discuss my decision with management until Monday and Tuesday of this week. Oppsss I gave myself a little extra time.

I choose to stay in my current position.

I’m happy with my choice. And so is my boss! HA

The other manager was graceful and wished me much success.

I’m looking forward to the future on my team as my role will be changing once I return from medical leave. I’m willing and ready to lead a new process improvement initiative and excited for what skills I can bring to the team.

So wish me luck! I’m gonna need it!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I think you made a good decision! Who knows what the future might hold too! :)

ModernMom said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your choice! Yeah you!

LV said...

Now that the decision part is out of the way, you will look back and wonder why was I concerned. If you like and are happy with your job, that is all that matters. Some jobs require more people involvement and with that comes a lot of problems. You will do fine once your health issues are out of the way.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm happy for you. How you feel about your place in the company is all that matters. Good decision.

Tooj said...

It feels good to make a decision, doesn't it? :) I hope that it's everything you're anticipating and more of what you're not. And I also hope your medical leave is relaxing, healing, and restful. When does all that take place?