Sunday, December 27, 2009

So very sick.....

I'm too tired to write a big post about being sick, seeing friends this weekend and about the holidays. I hope I can get to it this week if I start feeling better.

My cold started in my head yesterday and has caused lots of issues with focus, my eye sight and headaches. I'm in so much pain and my face is swollen (right side). I thought I was getting better until I got up to put a load of laundry in. I'm now heading back to bed as I can't concentrate.

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was fantastic and I can't wait to share.

I promise to get to everyone's blogs this week. For now I need to rest.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You poor girl. I hope other than this your Christmas was good? Feel better soon!!!

LV said...

Happy Girl, so sorry to hear you are not well. Rest as much as you can and take care. Look forward to when you are feeling better.

Julie said...

Feel better soon! ::hugs::