Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lauren

Lauren is LW's oldest daughter. This past week while he was in Arizona he shot some beautiful pictures of her. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful family. Lauren is a sweet, loving and kind girl. While I've never met her in person we have spoken on the phone, through text messages and through the Internet. She's a wonderfully talented young lady and I look forward to watching her grow up.

The young man in the picture is Lauren's boyfriend. LW seems very fond of him, so I hope he stinks around. :)

The other two girls with Lauren are her friends who were in the dance recital with her. Lauren dances to jazz and modern. LW said she did a fantastic job. He was so proud of her! She is also on her high school varsity basketball team. And we all know LW is happy about that!





6 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Lauren is a beautiful girl. I'd say that LW better keep a baseball bat handy cause there are three pretty girls in his life!

Will she be coming out to visit with you all soon?

I met Boo's 19 year old son for the first time, face to face, last week. I was so glad that I did. He is a joy. Very quiet but really polite and just a nice guy. I definitely felt like he and I would be just fine.

LV said...

Blessings to you and family. I hope someday all this comes together in a very good way for you.

Colleen said...

She's so cute! :)

ModernMom said...

What a gorgeous woman!

Danica said...

Thanks everyone!

@CCD - I don't think she'll be out to see us until the summer. She graduates in May and we are going to have a huge party in Ohio for her. We're hoping she goes to college at Ohio State, but it's looking more like she might end up at a Christian college in Arizona. :-(

Tooj said...

What a beautiful young girl. Ack...headed off to college. When my kids go there, I might puke from fear. I wish LW and you luck! LOL