Monday, November 16, 2009

I found the reason.

On Saturday I found the reason why LW and I are suppose to be together. I don't believe in chance happenings in life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and I also believe that when we meet the love of our lives, we eventually know why we were suppose to meet.

For me, it was to find LW's Mom. I see my Mom through her.

Saturday LW had a basketball game in his home town of Springfield. So Kassidy and I piled in the car and headed to his Mom's. LW dropped us off at his Mom's and then he headed to the game early. Kassidy of course ran upstairs to see her cousin Michael (LW's Mom was babysitting him) so I headed to the basement to hang out with LW's Mom and stepdad. While in the basement I started talking with LW's Mom and the feeling just came over me. Every thing she did or said reminded me of my Mom. She dresses like my Mom, she praises our God like my Mom, she speaks of her past and her childhood just like my Mom, she put her Sunday best make up on and pearls on just like my Mom, the angels are ever flowing in her house, just like how they were in my Mom's house. It was so unbelieveable and virtually impossible to discribe.

I truly believe I was meant to meet LW so that I can always be reminded of my Mom (not that I would forget, but the physical presence is amazing). Just before we ended the conversation and had to leave to go watch LW, she told me how wonderful it was talking to me and getting to know me. Heck, she even fist bumped me in the car when I was telling her how I got school supplies for Kassidy on clearance after the school season had started. :-)

I told LW last night that in this life we have a twin. We may not physically look like that person, but we hold the same characteristics as that person. I have found my Mom's twin. While it does make me terribly sad that these two women will never meet on this Earth, I'm happy to know that while LW's Mom is here with us, I can forever be reminded of my Mom's love.

7 comments:

Liz said...

You know you're supposed to remind me when you write a post that'll make me cry, right? :) :) :)

Simi said...

totally ditto Liz's thought, damnit woman.

You gave me chills... huge hug to yo.

Julie said...

Wow. That's all, just wow.

ModernMom said...

Kleenex warning please!
What a gift to find such a spiritual connection. I'm so so happy for you:)

LV said...

I am happy you found another that makes you happiness. Hang in there and in time you will have the life you are looking for.

rhiannonferrari said...

I have goosebumps all over. Danica, that is so amazing!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I totally get it just like I feel like I've met Boo's mom and dad too. Sometimes, I get the feeling of being smiled at by Boo's mom and it makes me smile inside.

You said it...they are twins!!