Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm a little sad.

I don't really want to talk about it.

My 'decision' has been hard to cope with even though I know it's what is best. I cry to myself.

Friends are having babies all around me and a tiny part of me wishes things were better in my life with my health. I wish I could carry a baby to term (I've miscarried before).

I can say I KNOW what it feels like to be pregnant.

I know what it feels like to have morning sickness.

I know what it feels like to have that pregnancy excitement.

I know what it feels like to miscarry.

I'm just a little sad today.

Damn hormones.

12 comments:

Julie said...

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Coloradolady said...

Danica, I am sorry....I hate that you are feeling so blue....sometimes, it is hard to handle all life's road stops....hugs to you today.

I have not magic words, (wish I did) just know I am thinking about you.

Tooj said...

And you're learning what it's like to let yourself BE out there and be embraced by those who may have felt what you have, at one time or another. Let your emotions work themselves out. In the long run....you'll be able to sigh, smile, and forge ahead.

Emily said...

Lots of *hugs*

Colleen said...

HUGS HUGS and more HUGS!

TTTC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

In some ways, I'm right there with you. Sending BIG HUGS your way. (And you're not alone...I cry too!!!) *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

We are the Ferrari's said...

((HUGS)) Danica! I am so sorry you are going through this!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

(((HUGS))). I am so very sorry. My heart aches for you.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Sending hugs and healing vibes to you, Danica. Take one day at a time. (Cliche, I know, but what else can we do?)

XOXO

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I only hope that there are more happy days than there are sad ones. It's a part of our nature to feel aching and loss when what we want isn't what is there. I know that you're happy with LW and the girls but yet, your heart aches. I'm thinking of you and hoping that the sadness lifts.

ModernMom said...

Agreed. Damn Hormones.