Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Feeling pretty crappy.

I've had a headache for almost 6 weeks now. No amount of Advil is shaking it. It's most likely the stupid crazy, ever changing weather here in Ohio....and my allergies. UGH

But today I feel like crap. I hurt so bad from my endo last night that I popped a pain pill and went to bed angry. Angry that I have to deal with this pain, angry that LW didn't make dinner because I was out getting my nails done, angry that I still had a headache, angry at the world period. Today I woke up with the same headache and the same pain in my side. Will it ever end?!!!!

Tonight I'm going to try to find some free time and upload pictures from the Miley Cyrus concert and the Halloween sleepover. It's been busy around our house. Plus with me back in school, time is limited tremendously.

I hope everyone has a great week. I'll be back with pictures!

6 comments:

Liz said...

((hugs)) I feel your pain on the headache part :( I'd tell you that you need to move, but I don't want you to move away from me! Have you gone to an ENT?

Danica said...

Aw shucks you DO love me. :-)

No I haven't gone to an ENT. I need to call my niece as she is a nurse at an ENT office and see if they can get me in. This is just ridiculous, but my ears have been hurting so maybe it's the whole cirle of life going on in my head!

Julie said...

Aw, poor girl. I hope you feel better soon!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

I suffer with Migraines so I feel your pain, literally. I do hope you will find some comfort soon. I also had stage 5 endo so I can closely relate to that as well. Are you still opting for the surgery? YOu will feel better as soon as you wake up. I can recall the moment as though it was yesterday and it's been 21 years. No pain for the first time in 21 years (at the time). It was amazing. Feel better and prayers going up for you. Tammy

Danica said...

Thanks Tammy! I'm hoping to have surgery in January because I want to feel better now!!! I'll know more after Oct 30th when I go in for an ultrasound to see if I have a tumor on my ovary. She's not sure why there is so much swelling on my left side. ugh

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Feel better soon! I know you can't feel your best when so much seems to be hurting. Sending you warm weathered thoughts.