Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kassidy's Halloween Sleepover Invites

As most of you may already know I am letting Kassidy have a Halloween sleepover at our house. I can't even begin to tell you how exicted this little girl is for the event! We spent all weekend planning her menu, picking out deocrations and deciding on movies for the girls to watch. We still have some additional decorations to purchase, along with candy. And at her request she has asked me to find her some Halloween pajama's. The girl wants to go all out.

She's inviting 5 of her besties....some new friends she met through me and her daddy, and a couple long time friends. It should be a super fun, energetic filled evening.

With every fun party comes an invitation. Last weekend I finished up her invites and they went out the door into the mail pronto. I wanted her to make the invites, but it never worked out with her dad getting sick and us getting busy on the weekends we had her. So it came down to me completing them for her. I must say I think they turned out amazing!

The layout is from Archivers, idea 591.

The stamps are from Hero Arts.
Ribbon is from JoAnn Fabric (can't remember the name).
Ink is Stazon black and a purple I got at the dollar spot at Target.
Rubber stickers are from Archivers.
Card stock is black from Archivers (can't remember the name).
Orange and black gems are from Archivers (can't remember the brand).
I also used watercolor pencils I purchased at Archivers.





12 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Danica, I love the invites. That are adorable! You are very talented and creative.

Kassidy is going to have a ball, her and her besties. It's going to be a fun night for all of you.

Liz said...

Way to go Danica! You did a great job on them! :) I hope you learned even more at your Stampin' Up demo today!

Andrea said...

Those are super cute! I bet Kass is so proud of you and can't wait to show these off to her friends!

LV said...

Glad you shared another of your great talents with us. You did a super job on the invitations. Now just make it through the party.

Tooj said...

WHAT THE HELL??? This is ridiculously creative and I'm jealous. Not just "wow, it looks great" envious. I'm jealous. I don't even feel strongly about Halloween but now I want a party and I want to try and make such cool invites. I am thoroughly impressed. :)

Danica said...

LOL Tooj!!! It took a long time! You should check out my friend Liz above. Her blog is full of creative cards!!!

Emily said...

They look great, Danica! Good job! :)

Colleen said...

Danica, those are awesome! And you are such a great person for throwing a Halloween Sleepover for a group of girls! Very fun!

Julie said...

Those invitations are fantastic! I love the stamp of the guy on the inside! I bet she and her friends will have a blast! When you're out getting candy for her party, make sure to pick up some beer for yourself. You'll probably need it! ;o)

Danica said...

LOL Julie! My BFF is coming over to help me as this will be my first sleep over with more than four kids. One time I had my two neices stay, my nephew and his friend. We had a blast but I was wiped out the next day!

But yes my BFF and I just make drink so wine! LMAO

ModernMom said...

Oh you are a talented girl! Think of the memories you are creating!!

erinann said...

so fun girlie! they look great!