Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bathroom Remodel and Kassidy's Room

The long awaited pictures for Kassidy' room and the bathroom updates are finally being posted. I'm not sure what has taken me so long! Kassidy's room has been done since June and the bathrooms were finished as of this weekend.

It's been one heck of a journey with the bathrooms, but the contractor did a great job.

Master bathroom new shower, tub and floor tile:






Guest Bathroom floor and shower tile:





Kassidy's Room (we're missing the name above her bed - still working on that project):







10 comments:

Liz said...

Love all the colors! Looks great!

Coloradolady said...

Aww...everything looks great! I love the vase and candle holders in your bathroom...so pretty! The colors are wonderful!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Oh my gosh! The bathrooms turned out so pretty. I also love the vase and candleholders. Kassidy's room is so cute. Did you do the words on her wall? So adorable!

jannypie said...

both rooms look beautiful!

Tooj said...

What a great job! I love the stencil on her wall. :) And her bed looks FUN. I'm sure she loves it.

Andrea said...

I LOVE the color you picked for your master bath. Such a rich color.

Kass's room looks amazing too, you guys did a lot of work!

Danica said...

Thanks ladies!!!

CCD that stencil is from some company that sells it and I can't remember the name right now. It's escaping me! Um....shoot if I remember I'll post it!

D said...

What a fabulous room for a budding teenager - Kass must love it. :) I've decided that I'm moving into your master bathroom - it looks like a spa! Great job on both of them.

Julie said...

The bathrooms look great! And Kassidy must be absolutely DYING over her room. It's adorable! I wish I had something that cool when I was growing up!

crrv said...

It's beautiful!