Monday, August 3, 2009

No Change

There is no change in my family situation. I spoke with the family member earlier today and he/she told me of his/her plans, problems, fears....

Continue praying. Please.

This is the last thing my family needs after losing our mother to cancer a year and a half ago.

Sometimes I wonder if this person is strong enough to survive.

I choose not to devulge too much info for fear it could be used against him/her in court if it ever got that far, which sadly it might.

::sigh::

9 comments:

LV said...

I am sorry for whatever you and your family are going through. Sometimes life becomes very cruel, but stay strong and the Man above will help you through all this. Thanks for my visit today.

A Stitch In Thyme said...

I completely understand. My own family has many many skeletons just waiting for the closet door to be opened. Me, I staple gunned them to the back wall!! :)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I do hope that it begins to get better. Sometimes, what someone is going through can only be helped by one specific person or action. I hope that that's the case. Still praying.

Tooj said...

Sometimes that neutral setting is what a situation calls for to bring it down to Earth's level, if you know what I mean. Losing loved ones and going through stretches of turmoil is what we're built to do. They'll be strong enough because YOU are. Keep your head up, and it'll help them do the same.

Simi said...

thinking of you and the family, hoping for the best for everyone.

Julie said...

I'll be thinking of you and your family at this tough time. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for everyone involved!

Andrea said...

Keeping your family in my thoughts.

Difficult times are never desired, but sometimes you learn things about yourself going through the process.

Hope your family member discovers their inner strength.

((HUGS))

jannypie said...

you guys continue to be in my thoughts

ModernMom said...

Ahh. Hang in there!