Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Crystal

Here's a birthday shout out to my friend Crystal! 36 isn't that bad right? I mean for me it's not been too bad. Every now and then I find a spider vein in my leg that wasn't there before, but hey who's counting? And those wrinkles on my forehead...holy cow, where did they come from?

And when did I become self conscious about the length of my eye lashes (insert laughter here as this goes back to a post from Linda Lou)? And why have my boobs now practically found the empty space between what was my bust line and my waist? And where in the world did cleavege sweat come from?

Sooner or later something is bound to fall off. I can't be this 'perky' forever.

Oh wait, this wasn't a post about me!!!

Crystal, may your birthday be filled with much love and happiness. Thank you for being a friend!!! I'm so glad we met. Without you the boring days at work would be impossible to get through.

I would insert a picture here of you, but wouldn't you know it, I don't have a picture of you on my work computer.

More to come sista. I took some funny Chicago pictures. Will update this weekend, so you better watch out!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! I was so excited to meet you last weekend! Thanks Danica for posting this!!!

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Crystal! You damn ho. LOL (Um, totally takes one to know one!)

ModernMom said...

LOL Were you writing this post about you or me? Oh no wait it was for your friend..Happy Birthday to her:O)

Tooj said...

Birthday shout outs are great! 36....I'm creeping closer. But the boob sweat has always been there for me....and I don't have big boobs. :( Maybe it's the running. Yes, must be the running. ;)

(I found a white/gray hair this morning, I think. My hair is dark blondish, so I wasn't sure. I freaked and threw it away without examining it any closer.)

Happy birthday Crystal!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Crystal!!

Crystal said...

You guys are so funny! Thanks, Danica. Now not only am I blushing, but I'm afraid to see what kind of pictures you'd be posting of me! Go easy on me.

LOL Julie!

AMIT said...

Late Happy birthday from my side too.

Web hosting india