Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday Liz

On the 4th of July LW, Kassidy and myself headed to my oldest sister's house to watch my hometown parade with my family. It was so wonderful to be with my family because the last time we all watched the parade together, my mother was alive and she was actually in the parade. It felt nice to be with my family. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. BOO to me!

But after the parade and before we went to my friend Liz's house for her birthday slash 4th of July party we took some pictures outside of our home.





We had a great time at the party.

Isn't this little bugger cute? She's my friend's daughter and it seems she took a liking to Kassidy.





This is the birthday girl, Liz and her husband Brandon and their beautiful daughter Lexi.



And here we have my friend Crystal, her husband Darren and their beautiful daughter Chaya. The house was full of beautiful girls.





And of course more beautiful women: Liz, Rhiannon, Stephanie, Crystal and Adrianne and of course Miss Lexi.







I hope Liz had a great birthday. I know I had a great time visiting with everyone.

The guys were uncooperative, so this is the only picture I have of them.

4 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Looks like everyone had a ball! Great way to celebrate!

Julie said...

Looks like fun!!!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

I'm so sad I missed the festivities!!! Your pics are adorable.

travel girl said...

Nice pictorial:)