Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cricut

It’s all I can think about lately.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about click here.

I’m thinking about all of the things I want to make.

I’m thinking about how I can’t wait until the basement is finished so I can have my craft space built. I’ve scrapbooked for YEARS and have many albums completed but I’m stuck in 2007. The year my mom died. It’s hard to move on, but starting next week, I’ll be working my way through 2007.

I’m getting ready for a master bathroom overhaul and now wish I could spend the money on a craft area however I really do need my master bathroom re-done. I haven’t used the bathtub in 4 years (and yes I do take showers people!).

Thus the reason the Cricut is on my mind.

Liz and Rhiannon know what I’m talking about. I bet Liz can’t wait to get going on hers!

So my friend Crystal and I have come up with a way to ‘earn’ the Cricut. Both of us have a lot of crap we want to sell, thus here we come eBay and Craigslist!!! We’re on a mission! Wonder who can make the most money the fastest? Or who will break down and just buy the thing and forget about the whole eBay and Craigslist strategy?

Let the race begin….

3 comments:

Liz said...

It'll be here on Friday, so don't plan on seeing me anytime soon :) ha! I think that's a great way to get the $$ for one!

Julie said...

This might as well be written in Japanese. LOL...I don't know what a Cricut is, I don't want to know, and I think YOU will break down and just buy it first. I've met you. :)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm with Julie! I have no idea what that is or what it does. But, I hope you get it!