Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This and That...Pictures!

I have been a complete slacker with pictures. I've seriously been...that....busy!!!

I will start with the much awaited Mexico pictures. I'm still missing the pictures that were on my digital camera and NOT on my digital SLR, so some really funny pictures are missing, but once I visit Cord Camera and get the camera fixed and the pictures downloaded I promise to share.





































Below are pictures from our recent trip to the Columbus Zoo. The baby elephant was the new exhibit this year. Isn't he adorable?



















These are pictures we took this past weekend at my BFF's son's birthday party. Mitchell turned 8. The kids had so much fun! And so did the adults!



















Here are pictures of my boys....Boots and Boomer. They have taken a huge liking to Kassidy.

















And finally here are the pictures of the cards my friend Liz made for my birthday. Aren't they beautiful? I almost don't want to use them!!!





6 comments:

tbonegrl said...

Beautiful!!!!

I tagged you in a meme! Have a safe trip!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Loved the pictures! Mexico was beautiful!!! Kass is gorgeous and I'm sure she hears it often but she looks just like her dad!

You are such a cute couple. Hope that things are settling in for you both.

Julie said...

Very nice!

erinann said...

the mexico photos are beautiful. next time...will you take me with you??

Colleen said...

I so want to go back to Mexico!!! Loved the pictures of the kids and LW. And Liz is too freaking talented!

travel girl said...

Love the pics!!