Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

I've been kind of slacking on my Thankful Tuesday posts. So here it goes on this rather over cast/sun trying to peak out of the clouds kind of day.

I'm thankful for:

- My new family. For those that don't know, Kassidy has moved in with LW and I for the summer.

- The gym. I'm finding my way back there and I honestly love it. I have a secret reward in mind once I reach my goal weight. Currently I have 13 pounds to go.

- My blackberry. I would be lost without it. I feel disconnected when I'm not with it. :)

- CNN in the morning. I swear I'm a news junkie. I have to listen to CNN on my way into work every more or else I have a bad day. HA! It's like my Cup of Joe in the morning.

- My BFF Nichole. I truly don't think she has any idea how much she means to me. I love her with all of my heart.

- My job. I'm grateful to still be employed. I may not 100% enjoy it any more, but it's a job and I'm good at it.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

jannypie said...

i'm glad you have such wonderful blessings in your life. big hugs!

travel girl said...

Life is filled with sooo many awesome blessings!!