Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick Wrap Up

I'm so busy this week with us leaving for Disney and trying to pack and clean for three people, plus celebrate Father's Day early...so here's what's been happening.

- Kass has adjusted well to living with us. I must say she's a big help around the house.

- I scored 6th row Hannah Montana tickets for her Oct concert. We're going with my BFF and her daughter, which is good friends with Kassidy now. Thanks Daddy for the tickets!

- I'm learning how this parenting gig is suppose to work. I've set up rules, boundaries and schedules so that we all can function and get the most out of our time together.

- I went to the Heart concert with Julie on Sat and it was great!! Poor Jules back hurt by the end of the concert. She must be a little better though. I passed her in my car on Sun driving to her sister's house for a swim.

- I got a new cell phone this weekend and I'm learning to like it. It's the Blackberry Storm. All touch screen. LW got one too.

- Kass and I went shopping and I let her pick out two things for her daddy for Father's Day. I think he'll love them both (slippers and a book about how much little girls love their daddy's). She put thought into them both.

I'm going to try very hard to get pictures posted that I have been meaning to post. I'm such a slacker.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Damn clouds kept me out of the pool and off the raft. LOL

Glad you had a good weekend!!!

Simi said...

sounds busy but awesome!!! :)

Have lots of fun!

Liz said...

I'm glad things are going better at your household and Kass is adjusting! :)

Dawna Drake said...

I'm actually vaguely envious about those Hannah Montana tickets... Which is vaguely embarrassing seeing as I'm 23 :)

travel girl said...

Have fun at Disney:)