Monday, June 1, 2009

LW has moved in!

It’s official. My man has moved in with me. It feels no different than before, other than his ‘stuff’ is at my house and he no longer has a reason to go home because he forgot something at his place.

It feels nice.

I love waking up to him. I love knowing that he loves me. I love feeling needed and respected. I love that our relationship is grown up. My last husband was so immature. He had money problems and motivation problems and still to this day thinks that life is one big party. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about the partying, but sometimes I love alone time with my man and sometimes I like feeling like it’s just the two of us in the world. LW gives me that.

My next challenge will be to learn how to live with a 10 year old. She’s old enough to talk back and give me grief, so hopefully we can establish a great relationship. It’s been great so far, but she hasn’t lived with me. Granted she will only be with us every other weekend and on other occasions, but still if you know me, you know how OCD I am!!!! I’m working on that.

In other news, I swear, once my internet is up at home I’ll get pictures from vacation posted. I’m on my work computer now and don’t really feel comfortable loading vacation pictures on it. Weds LW and I will be fighting over the computer!!!! It’s been over a week since we’ve had the internet at home….my modem was fried from an outage a week ago and it’s taken me forever to call and set up the appointment.

Happy Monday peeps. Let’s hope this one goes by real quick!!!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

That's awesome, I'm so happy for you!!

Liz said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! You deserve it! love ya! :)

Julie said...

Congrats! I hope it goes as well as you want it to. The whole cleanliness thing should be a hoot to watch! I know you, lady. Dust fears you. Mess runs from you. Living with a guy who's own apartment looked like a war zone/trash dump should if nothing else make for interesting blog fodder!

Danica said...

OMG Julie, you would die if I described how filthy his condo was. I wish I could write like you because boy do I have stories to tell about that condo and his packing ability!

He did tell me I could hire a maid because he knows how crazy I'll be once Kass it with us.

Kristen said...

How exciting! I know that you and Kass will get along just great...she's got a great dad!

travel girl said...

Waking up next to the one you love...Fabulous;)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm SO happy for you! Now, comes the fun...where the difference in living represent! LOL

It can be a challenge, especially for me living with someone who is military/OCD minded.

Kass will love and adore you but brace yourself for attitude, I'm sure. Every kid will have a meltdown or two. We have Baby Boo three weekends out of the month and it's like retraining her every time she is away from us.

I can't wait to see pictures.

tbonegrl said...

Congrats!!! That is SO wonderful!