Thursday, May 21, 2009

Working on the Pictures - I swear!

If it's not one thing, then it's something else.

I took two cameras with me on vacation. My Nikon D40 which was used for more of the artsy vacation-y photos I wanted to take, the other was my bar-cam as I affectionately refer to her.

I have my Nikon cable and was able to download my pictures, but low and behold someone snuck into my house and stole my bar-cam cable. I'm not capable of losing anything. My home is far to organized. However the more I think about it; have I organized myself out of my home?

So if you see my cable, give me a shout out. Until then, all Mexico pictures are being held hostage. However, let me tease you with this, there are photos of:

- LW passed out with fries hanging out of his mouth
- Boob pictures of me because clearly I was too fat for a certain dress
- Drunken pool pictures with my new friends
- Shocked faces at dinner one night because LW was shoving the camera in our faces
- Senior Frogs picture - 'nuff said there

Oh and did I mention, I got hushed by the hotel staff one night stumbling in from Senior Frogs? Not me!!

Until next time......

6 comments:

travel girl said...

I am SO looking forward to those pics!!!

Colleen said...

Can't wait to see them!!! Sound a lot like pictures we've taken before! :)

Kristen said...

You are too funny. Now I REALLY can't wait to see the pictures!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Oooo, I wanna see!!!

Coloradolady said...

Man...I wanted to see at least one pic in this post....you are such a tease!!

Fragrant Liar said...

Yeah come on. Break out the pics!