Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

On this segment of "Thankful Tuesday" I'd like to say:

- I'm happy I don't have the swine flu but wish to hell people would leave me alone about going to Cancun. We're going. Period.

- I'm blessed to have LW in my life. Every day is an adventure with him.

- I'm glad someone invented gum. Without it, I'd probably eat everything in sight on a daily basis!

- I'm happy I have a cell phone so I can annoy my 14 year old nephew with text messages. He loves it and he knows it!

- I'm ssssoooo happy I have a gym membership. I'm working my ass off there now that I'm done being sick. I missed two weeks, gained two pounds and now I'm on a journey to work those two pounds back off. Damn sickness! Gets ya every time.

- I couldn't be happier in life. I don't remember a time when I was this happy. The only thing missing is being able to tell my mom about it..but she knows.

Happy Tuesday friends!

To steal a line from a friend on my Nestie Chat Board: I'll be okay in Cancun as long as I don't get jiggy with a piggy. OMG that makes me laugh!

5 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm happy that you're so happy!!

I had to laugh at the thought of you getting jiggy with the piggy. I'd be very concerned if that were the case.

Go ahead and have a great time!

travel girl said...

I'd still go to Cancun too!!

the media is blowing this all out of proportion!!

Coloradolady said...

I'd go too. They may hand you a mask at the airport...but go! Life is too short!

Colleen said...

You do have a lot of things going well for you. As for getting jiggy with the piggy... don't sweat it! ;)

Kristen said...

I'm glad you found my blog too...and now I can follow yours! :-)