Thursday, April 23, 2009

Small Things Thursday

I missed posting this on Tuesday like I said I would. Not sure what got into my brain on Tuesday. Perhaps I still have lingering affects from this stupid cold.

So here goes my favorites this week:

- The picture on Julie's blog - OMG seriously that is the funniest thing I've seen today!

- Diet Dr Pepper: I didn't sleep last night - the couch was cold - and LW snores!

- Chocolate: for making life so much sweeter

- The sun because it's fine ass is going to be shining this weekend and I have lots to do OUTSIDE

- Friendship because no matter how upset I get at my friends, I still love them and they still love me (Bev knows what I'm talking about!)

- Jewelry because it makes me happy to be pimped out in my very best

- My new Juicy sunglasses - LOVE THEM

Happy Thursday friends. The week is almost ova!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Aw, thanks, punkin. It was fun at the time it was taken!!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Happy Thursday to you too. I'm counting down til Friday!

travel girl said...

I want to see a picture of your juicy sunglasses!