Monday, April 13, 2009

S.I.C.K.

That's the game I'm playing today.

S = sounds like shit. I cough, it hurts. I laugh, I cough.

I = itchy, runny, watery eyes. My contacts hurt so bad now.

C = casualty of war. That is how I feel today. I feel like every limb in my body hurts.

K = kidding myself because I'm at work, spreading this shit, but I have an important meeting that I cannot miss.

::sigh:: When will I learn to stay home and rest? I have cabin fever though. I stayed home all weekend (for the most part) and I even missed Easter dinner with LW's family because he didn't want me spreading the germs.

Make it stop!

4 comments:

Liz said...

hope you're feeling better soon! go home after your meeting!

Dawna Drake said...

I am so bad for not staying home and resting when I should...

Feel better!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm surprised your co-workers aren't following you around with a can of Lysol! Hope you're able to go home after your meeting.

Take care of yourself.

travel girl said...

Feel better soon!

Sucks to be sick!