Sunday, April 5, 2009

NKOTB Concert

I must say this was by far the best concert that I have ever been to. I've seen Prince and Rascal Flatts and those were great concerts, but NKOTB was the most fun I have ever had at a concert.


I danced until my feet hurt.



I laughed until my head ached.



And I hung out with some of the greatest girls I have ever met.


So.Much.Fun. Period.


And Danny, Donnie, Joey, Jordan and Jonathan are still gorgeous...are still hot...and still have the right stuff.


DAMN


After the concert we headed to Sugar (it's a local bar) and we waited...and waited...and waited for Donnie to show up. And you know what? He did! And we got to see him up close. Damn he's still sexy.


Below are the pictures from the evening:











8 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Glad you had so much fun! I loved the t-shirts. Did you get a chance to talk to Donnie???

We are the Ferrari's said...

I tolf you how fabulous the concert would be! :) I am so glad you came! :) My feet had blisters, and my voice was gone, but oh so worth it! :)

Natalie said...

Sounds like a great time! Love the pics. Your t shirts are so cute!

Brooke said...

Better than Prince...oh Danica, that's bold! The t-shirts are fabulous and the show sounds fantastic!

Mandy said...

Great pictures! Glad you had such a good time!

Emily said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you came with us!!! I had a great time, too!!!! And you're right, the boys still have it! SEXY ASS MEN!! HAHA

*hugs*

travel girl said...

Cute pics!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

OK, it took me like 10 minutes to figure out what NKOTB stood for. Christ, I'm old...