Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LW's Beautiful Daughters

I'm so fortunate to date a man who has two beautiful and wonderful daughters. Both are amazing kids.

Lauren is 18


Kassidy is 10



















For so long I wanted my own babies. But the older I get the more complicated it becomes physically for me and the more I talk myself out of wanting one. I'm perfectly happy with being a family with LW and his girls. Each of them make me happy and make me laugh until my belly hurts.

I'm very lucky. Period.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

They are beautiful. You've got a wonderful family, Danica!

Colleen said...

Awww... Danica, they are gorgeous! :)

Emily said...

They are so beautiful, Danica!!! :)

crrv said...

Beautiful girls. I'm glad you feel like they are your family.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I love your family, Danica. I believe that everything happens for a reason. They may not be biologically yours but they are a part of your family of 4. Beautiful girls. Hope LW has a few shotguns handy.

Coloradolady said...

What beautiful girls. They will be lucky to have you and you will be double blessed to have them in your life! What a wonderful family you have, Danica!!

I know you don't want to hear it...but I thought about you a lot today....be careful in Mexico....there I said it! I guess that is the mom in me!!I feel better now for saying that!!

travel girl said...

Absolutely beautiful girls.

They are luckey too ya know, to have you:)

Kristen said...

What BEAUTIFUL young ladies! How wonderful it is that your relationship with them is so good!!!