Thursday, April 9, 2009

I have my sick poopy pants on.

I'm sick today.

Coughing so loud it shakes my cubical.

My chest hurts to the point that I wish someone would remove the elephant from it.

My eyes are burning and desire to be closed, but the problem here is I am at work and I think if I get caught sleeping at my desk that might be one strike against me.

The good news is I haven't had a cold in more than a year, so that's not too shabby, when I use to get sick all of the time. Stress plays a HUGE part in sickness and I swear working out does too. HA! All of those germy machines at the gym. Tell me you don't get sick from working out?

Back to faking work today.

Cough..cough...

4 comments:

Allison said...

I've got to think they'd frown less upon you staying home when you're sick than if you were fall asleep at your desk! Go home and take care of yourself!! Hope you feel better soon!

Julie said...

Oh yeah, I had that crud for a week and am just now getting over it. It's running rampant.

GO HOME.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Girl, you better hit the bed, running. It's no joke this bug. Forget faking work. Take care of you!! Hope you feel better. PS--I'm sure LW will take care of you!

travel girl said...

I hope you feel better soon!!